Friday, October 7, 2011

It is Fall ...

I have so terribly neglected my little ole' blog.   Fall is here- that means walks to the library, nature scavenger hunts, and lots of baking.

We took a walk to the library the other day and Mr. Ian was the main photographer.  Ahem.  217 pictures later and I think I may have a few to post.


Can you see how cute that adorable little man is?  Man, he just melts my heart in incredible ways.  That beautiful little girl in the bottom corner?  She is helping a friend fix her shoe.  That is what she does best, help.  She is a helper at heart and is such a blessing to me.


If I didn't know any better, I would think that he was trying to point out that his sister got paint on her dress.







Of course, what walk would be complete without a picture of heavy equipment?

No comments: