Saturday, January 15, 2011

It was time to move the coffee table ...

You know how sometimes you can just be sitting there folding laundry and all of the sudden the coffee table has got to be moved. That instant. Laundry? What laundry? Then, the chair, and how on Earth did we get this piano in here?

Well, it was just that time for me ... only for my blog's home. I wanted a new header. How could I not have a header with my sweet Jonathan in it? I wanted a cool background. I wanted my home on the web to be ... homey. I won't name any names, but my old blog site didn't want to push their sleeves up and help me move my piano ... well, they would but I'd have to pay them to let me. So, here I am. I'm adding some old posts as time allows.

Grab a cup of coffee and put your feet up for a while. Don't you think the coffee table looks better over here? Now, what about the dining room?

No comments: