Saturday, April 10, 2010

Canning Jars- Reposted

I love canning jars! We use them for everything! We use them to drink out of and place the lid on if we have any left overs (especially milk!) to save in the fridge for later!



Every morning my Ian was saying "I'm hungry." before his eyes were even open. So, I started to make fruit and yogurt parfaits to keep in the fridge to be grabbed by hungry kiddos as needed. We make a four days worth at a time.



I store bulk herbs in them as well as mix many batches of taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix, and Italian dressing mix to always have on hand ... all stored in the canning jars! (Miss Katherine is nursing, and I don't already have a picture of the seasonings. Hopefully I'll add it in later.)

Their worth is endless! What else do you use canning jars for, babycakes?

No comments: